The Harmony at Home Nanny Academy in-house courses have been created for professional nannies looking to enhance and update their continuing professional development, further increasing their employability. Parent employers purchase our courses as a way to give a favourite nanny additional skills and experience. All our courses are certificated, after the successful completion of the course. Any questions please call 020 7870 1044
Training Information for First Aid Training
Our First Aid Training takes place at a named location. Upon booking your training full details about your chosen course will be emailed to you. The First Aid courses is delivered by a highly skilled specialists. They are well known to Harmony at Home and support its code of ethics. Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions.
Information about our ‘soft’ Downloadable eBook Courses
Our eBook downloadable courses are downloaded onto your computer and or sent to you via email. You need to be able to complete and return the quiz in order to receive the Certificate. Please refer to our full Terms and Conditions.
Information about our Accredited online Courses
Our online courses are delivered via a secure log in, which will be emailed to you during normal working hours, shortly after you have placed your order.
5 Reasons to train with the Harmony at Home Nanny Academy
1. Harmony at Home is top rated for quality by Sally Harrison Director of Best Bear Childcare
2. First Aid Training in small groups and a friendly atmosphere help you learn and remember
3. Long established (founded in 2004) with an excellent reputation
4. An opportunity to join our secret Facebook group where you can ask questions.
5. Supported work opportunities including helping you secure a great nanny job through the Harmony at Home Agency. Read more about our founder and author Frankie Gray on Linked In