Harmony at Home is proud to have its own in house training course specifically for Nannies.
This course provides valuable information about employment as a nanny and also excellent practical advice in childcare. The course has been written by Nanny Expert; Frankie Gray, a qualified Norland Nanny, Mummy and Nanny Employer. A certificate is posted to you upon the successful completion of the nanny training test.
We also have the option of the course being delivered at a training day in Haywards Heath at our offices. (7min walk from Haywards Heath Train and Bus stations) This course option is £145 and includes lunch, the training presented as a hard copy along with the Certificate posted to you after successful completion of the test. Please contact us to book this option: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Working With Babies (Milk Preparation, Sleep Training, Routines, Bath Time, Weaning, Play)
2. The importance of Play (1-3yrs)
3. Early Years Curriculum and Learning (3-8yrs)
4. Out and About & Activities
5. Use of Family / Own Car on Duty & Car Safety
6. Home Safety
7. Healthy Eating and Cooking for children
8. Nanny PA Duties & Nursery Duties
9. Working With Parents
10. Employment Law and Rights
11. Interviews and Job Offers
12. Additional Training, Nanny Insurance & Professional Development
An opportunity to join our secret Facebook group where you can ask questions is given at the end of the course.
Certificates are personalised and posted upon successful completion of the course.